Search This Blog

Thursday, November 03, 2005

over the years!!

Over the years, I have had many hopes dreams.

But yet I never have stood up for one thing and see it complete.

Like I wanted to be a, Video Game Designer, Movie Director, Writer, Music producer, Home Designer, Thearpy, and here recent I been getting into Polical and History. and also I like to talk about Reglion, I don't know why since I am not really a fan of it. but I love to debate about it.

I need to find something I am really passionate about and fight for it. And only it.

Instead of always ranting rambling.

I need GOALS I need a life for my child to grow into where I can support "it" and take care of the baby. but still advance my life to help those who need it and those how I can help.

I know in life I have strong Ideas on Reglion, History, Polical, and I want to help people. Its as if I need to help people. And I know I can bethere for people mentally. And the movie, writer, and music Ideas was the to show people my thoughts and Ideas and how to create new. And the Designer Idea is me wanting to help people, and to get my creativity out there. The computers (video game), again to create and to show off new Ideas. The History is there, I think cause I sleeped in History class to much, but really it is cause I want to know my country past our laws with brings me to a polical office which is where I could change and advance the area I am in and be creative. The reglion is just that. cause I am curious on how our people see relgion. Cause I am Agnostic (means open to new Ideas about relgion). I am not set in stone for one thing or the other, which I feel that allows me to grow and advance to new creativity.

Its like looking on the outside of the box.

I am and always have been a VERY OPEN MINDED PERSON, about everything.

I feel I need something in my life to express that.

Open Minded is great you have a clear mind for any and everything.


COMMENTS PLEASE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes i believe you should have one goal. one driving force that keeps you going everyday. and then everything else will fall into place. if you try to presue too many intrests at once you will only spread yourself thin. you just have to look deep within yourself and figure out what you would be happy doing every day of your life. and just listen to your heart man. and hey dont worry it will all work out. youll figure it out. peace.