Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Sorry Arizona Sweet Tea!!!!!

Arizona Sweet Tea,

I am sooo sory my lovely Arizona Sweet Tea, I found a new lover Tradewinds Extra Sweet Tea. I will always love you, but Tradwinds hits my spot now. I think it would be great to keep the relationship as it is. with both of us. I just needed to tell you Arizona Sweet Tea, so you know that yes I have been sneaking around and buying Tradewinds Extra Sweet Tea, instead of you. but it was not my fault it all started cause Sheetz did not carry you so I had to move to a new tea. And this is the closest one to your love and I would like to like you know that it is really sweet and sorry you are to but I needed something new. Don't worry I will switch back and forth between you and tradwind. but for now I am at her house, I am sorry Arizona Sweet Tea.

Seen you soon my love,
Happy Tea Drinker

P.S. : Maybe we could have a 3some ;-)

No comments: