Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2005

NES ReMAKE!!!




Get out your old games!!!

Only 1.5 Inches tall. Built in 2.4GHz Wireless. Dual Cartridge compatibility NES/FamiCom.

Includes:

Slim Sexy Design
Built in 2.4GHz Wireless Support
Dual Cartridge Slots NES/FamiCom
Stereo and Dual Mono

Includes One Wired Controller
AV & AC Accessories
Operation
Manual

Platform: NES (Nintendo Entertainment System®)
FamiCom™
Category: Console / Wireless
Product: M1983

When your childhood toys have become “retro” does that mean you are getting old?

The fine folks at Messiah Entertainment have apparently stolen my very thoughts and created a gaming masterpiece. The Generation NEX Nintendo takes both NES and Famicom cartridges. The form factor is much more slim than either the original NES or Famicom. Then, as if allowing me to play NARC again in peace without having to blow into my cartridge and perform strange ritual sacrifice wasn’t enough, they have included 2.4gHz wireless for the controllers.

I don’t normally get hyped up about rehashed game systems, but when a company takes a system that plays my favorite games of all time and makes it even better, I have to take notice.

I’m off to go find all my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle games and see if I qualify for the Senior Citizen discount at Wal-Mart.

Available from Messiah for $60 in September.

No comments: